We can arrange all aspects of your installation, from the first site visit, design through to completion.
Delivered and installed throughout the UK.
Through our contractor we undertake staircase and associated platforms and iron balustrade railing projects from small private fixings, to full commercial installations.
ALL staircases will meet building regulations.
Talk to our contractor Anglia Steelcraft about your requirements now on 07774 937365.
Or submit the form below for a quote. In order to supply a more accurate quote, please provide us with as much specification information as possible and include finish options .(selectable in the quote application form below).
Staircases over 3m (15 treads) (16 rises) require a platform at halfway point or thereabouts. Currently we run up to first floor only.
Stairs: Approx 3000mm high.
Stringers made from 200mm x 10mm.
Treads made from 6mm chequer plate with 50mm upturn and 50mm downturn.
Railings: 12mm infill bars, 40mm x 10mm bottom rail, 40mm handrail,
40mm box posts.
Landing with 4 posts: Landing frame made from 80mm angle.
Surface is 4.5mm chequer plate. 4 x 100mm structural posts with base plates.
Finish: Galvanized, primed and black eggshell sprayed.
Materials: Very heavy duty and NOT like some cheap products available.
When filling out the quote form for your fire escape, external staircase, railings, we recommend supplying the following:
• Stair Width
• Height, to top step or platform
• Handrail to one side or both
• Required design (if known, - email pictures if you can)
• Straight, angled or spiral, or curves within the climb
• Balcony required, if so, size. Platform design - open or closed (see first two pic's below)
• Has planning permission been given? Is it required?
• Removal of old staircase
• Installation requirements, site preparation
• Architect drawings done / required
• Special Features ie. wooden/stone steps
• Additional railings