We can arrange all aspects of your installation, from the first site visit, design through to completion.
Delivered and installed throughout the UK.
Through our contractor we undertake staircase and associated platforms and iron balustrade railing projects from small private fixings, to full commercial installations.
ALL staircases will meet building regulations.
Note; Currently we run up to first floor only
Staircases over 3m (15 treads) (16 rises) require a platform at halfway point or thereabouts.
In order to supply a more accurate quote, please provide us with as much specification information as possible and include finish options (selectable in the quote application form below).
You may also separately send us pictures of the site and/or existing staircase, helping to achieve a more accurate quote.
Information for Iron Staircase Guide Pricing
When filling out the quote form for your fire escape, external staircase, railings, we recommend supplying the following:
• Stair Width
• Height, to top step or platform
• Handrail to one side or both
• Required design (if known, - email pictures if you can)
• Straight, angled or spiral, or curves within the climb
• Balcony required, if so, size. Platform design - open or closed (see first two pic's below)
• Has planning permission been given? Is it required?
• Removal of old staircase
• Installation requirements, site preparation
• Architect drawings done / required
• Special Features ie. wooden/stone steps
• Additional railings
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you with a fantastic price for a superb quality staircase that is safe, meets building regulations and will give many years of use. Installed by professional, caring engineers. Refer to above images in comments if required..